Sureslim Fiber Detox Drink is a high source of nutrients including dietary fiber, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, calcium, protein, iron and potassium. Because of their high nutrient density, fiber detox drink can help to slow down the digestion, make us feel full, helps to prevent constipation, helps in colon cleansing, bowel regulation and reduce the risk of heart issue. Men are recommended to have 30-38g of fiber a day while women within 21-50 years old are recommended to have 25g of fiber daily.
- Dietary Fiber- Help to slow down the digestion, make us feel full and to prevent constipation
- Vitamin C- Good source for healthy skin and hair
- Vitamin K- Reduce the risk of heart issue
- Calcium- Help to build and maintain strong skeletal, teeth, and bone structure.
- Protein- Helps in maintaining body weight, stabilize blood sugar levels, improve the ability to learn and concentrate, reduce brain fog, boost energy level, and support the absorption of important nutrients.
- Iron- Helps to transport oxygen throughout the blood
- Potassium- Helps to lower blood pressure
These bacteria have been highlighted as key probiotics and beneficial gut bacteria as they may have several beneficial effects on the host in terms of improving digestion and the effectiveness and intrinsic strength of the immune system.
- Green coffee extract
Green coffee bean extract contains less caffeine than its roasted counterpart. It will enhances performance, boosts your metabolism, and helps you maintain a healthy weight by reducing the absorption of fat and glucose in the gut, and lowering insulin levels to improve metabolic function.
- Capsicum extracts
Capsicums are an excellent source of vitamin A and C (red contain more than green capsicums). They are also a good source of dietary fibre, vitamin E, B6, and folate. The sweetness of capsicums is due to their natural sugars (green capsicums have less sugar than red capsicums). This is one major benefit of capsicum for weight loss.
- Garcinia Cambogia
Garcinia cambogia, a tropical fruit also known as the Malabar tamarind, is a popular weight-loss supplement. People say it blocks your body’s ability to make fat and it puts the brakes on your appetite.
- Calamansi benefits
Like all citrus fruits, the calamansi is high in Vitamin C, which is a powerful antioxidant. Vitamin C also promotes the production of collagen in your skin, which is what keeps your skin firm with plenty of elasticity.
- L-carnitine L-tartrate
This is commonly added to sports supplements due to its rapid absorption rate. It may aid muscle soreness and recovery in exercise.
It helps transport fatty acids into the mitochondria, where they can be burned for energy & also preserves muscle
Direction of use
Take 1 sachet and mix with 200ml of water. Stir well and drink immediately. Take 1-2 sachet per day.
The best time to drink SureSlim is half an hour before meals to take an empty stomach. Gastrointestinal poor / stomach patients choose to take half an hour after a meal. You may also consume 30 minutes before heavy workout or sports as an energy supplement.
Suggestions for use
- Follow these steps to ensure your satisfaction:
- Drink the entire contents of the sachet with 200ml water, stir/shake well.
- SureSlim Fiber Detox starts to work immediately. Your cleansing and detoxification process has begun!
- Be sure to urinate frequently. Urinate 3 or 4 times after consuming SureSlim Fiber Detox to eliminate toxins.
Get the most out of your detox with these important tips:
- Prior to using Sureslim Fiber Detox try to drink about 3 Litres of water or green tea per day.
- Avoid taking OTC drugs, large quantities of vitamins, or acidic liquids such as coffee, vinegar, and fruit juices.
- Avoid nicotine and caffeine and other unwanted toxins prior to the use of this product.
- Do not eat large meals before using the product. (Must be taken before breakfast with an empty stomach)